I Think I Get It Now...

Welp, I saw the Michael Jackson movie today. It was kind of a refresher for me on this man's origins. He was a genius, a once in a lifetime, generational talent. He wasn't weird, he was a kid from Gary, Indiana that never got to be one until much later in his life. He was a beautiful soul, like an angel come down from Heaven. Like all wonderful things, Michael wasn't long for this world before God allowed a hater to take him out of it and return back to Him.

It wouldn't be any less of a fate for any of God's Chosen Ones, which I sometimes wonder if I might be. It explains why I've lived the way I have up until now. I finally understand why some people were placed on this Earth by Him, why they're put upon so often. Pressure creates diamonds I guess.

I think I understand why normals like me were placed here too. We're not ordinary people. We're set aside by the Most High. We aren't like everyone else I get it now. Might just be me hearing what I wanna hear, but it explains almost perfectly why things in my life happen the way they do, as often as it does...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Yesterday...